Edward B Hopper II
Indianapolis Business Bankruptcy Attorneys
* Bankruptcy and Workouts
- Corporate Dissolutions
- Business Bankruptcy
- Individual Bankruptcy Workouts
* Business and Commercial
- Business Formation
- Succession Planning
- Commercial Litigation
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Counsel for the Receiver
Tucker | Hester, LLC has been involved in an astonishing percentage of Indianapolis reorganization cases and out-of-court restructurings for financially distressed companies in Indianapolis.
Tucker | Hester, LLC is one of the leading restructuring practices in Indiana, principally representing businesses in need of restructuring through a bankruptcy.
Creditors' Committee Work
Tucker | Hester, LLC has substantial experience in the representation of creditorsâ€™ committees in many significant reorganization cases in Indiana.
Tucker | Hester, LLC represents banks, lessors, vendors, and other secured and unsecured creditors.
Acquisitions and Other Transactions Involving Troubled or Highly Leveraged Companies
Tucker | Hester, LLC attorneys often represent buyers, sellers, investors and financial advisors in acquisitions and divestitures of insolvent and other highly leveraged companies or their assets or securities.
* Corporate Dissolutions - closing down operating and non-operating business.
* Business Bankruptcy - corporate reorganizations for small and medium sized businesses.
* Individual Bankruptcy - chapter 7, 11, and 13 bankruptcies for individuals with business and tax debt, or other complex issues.
* Workouts - restructuring businesses or business financing out-of-court.
* Tax - assisting businesses and individuals with tax matters.
Board Certified Specialist, Business Bankruptcy, Consumer Bankruptcy & Creditors Rights - American Board of Certification
Edward B Hopper II
Tucker Hester LLC
429 N Pennsylvania St #100
Indianapolis IN 46204
Tel: 317 833-3030
Fax: 317 833-3031