Due Doyle Fanning LLP
Indianapolis Indiana Law Firm | Workers Compensation Attorneys | Insurance Defense Lawyers | Business Litigation Contract Disputes
Due Doyle Fanning, LLP is a service oriented defense law firm in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our team of skilled lawyers has experience handling cases in state and federal courts statewide. We are committed to providing the highest quality of legal services to individuals, business entities, insurance companies and self-insurers. While we pride ourselves on our extensive litigation experience, our attorneys are also skilled negotiators well versed in modern dispute resolutions, including mediation and arbitration.
Our practice includes:
* Insurance Defense:
- First party defense â€¢ Third party defense
- Insurance bad faith claims â€¢ Excess exposure
- Motor vehicle accidents â€¢ Personal lines
- Commercial lines â€¢ Premises liability
- Arson litigation â€¢ Explosion and fire litigation
- Fire subrogation â€¢ Toxic tort litigation â€¢ Asbestos
- Homeowners liability insurance â€¢ Product liability
- Property insurance law â€¢ Appeals
- Business interruption litigation
- Mediation â€¢ Arbitration â€¢ Appraisal
- Construction Accident
- Mold Litigation
* Workerâ€™s Compensation:
- Liability ÂÂÂAnalysis â€¢ Claim litigation
- Benefit exposure ÂÂassessment
- Bad Faith Claims â€¢ Lien Resolution
- Employer and Claims Training
- Self-insurer Issues â€¢ Full board hearings â€¢ Appeals
* Social Security Disability
* Business Litigation:
- Professional liability â€¢ Non-compete litigation
- Successor liability â€¢ Contract disputes
- Boundary disputes â€¢ Timber-cutting disputes
- Directors and officers liability â€¢ Errors and omissions
- Employment practices â€” employer â€¢ Discrimination
- Sexual harassment defense â€¢ Wrongful termination
* Plaintiff Personal Injury:
- Car crashes â€¢ Trucking collisions â€¢ Construction accidents
- Motorcycle accidents â€¢ Commercial vehicle accidents
- Premises liability â€¢ Dangerous and defective products
Due Doyle Fanning LLP
Circle Tower Bldg #900
55 Monument Circle
Indianapolis IN 46204-5900
Tel: 317 635-7700
Fax: 317 636-2408
Indiana Insurance Defense Attorneys
Due Doyle Fanning, LLP has extensive experience in all types of insurance defense. We handle cases involving personal lines and commercial lines. We represent insureds and insurance carriers in third-party matters, first-party litigation, subrogation and coverage issues.
Indiana General Liability Litigation
Our insurance defense lawyers have extensive experience with first and third party claims involving general liability. This includes physical injuries, emotional injuries and any other damages resulting from an auto accident, trucking accident, dangerous and defective product, or a slip and fall accident. We represent clients in premises liability claims, toxic torts including mold and asbestos litigation, explosion and fire litigation, fire subrogation, and construction litigation.
Insurance Coverage Matters
Coverage issues arise when an insured and an insurance carrier interpret an insurance contract differently. Our Indianapolis, Indiana insurance defense attorneys defend insurance companies against bad faith claims, including excess exposure. As an insurer, it is imperative that you contact an insurance defense lawyer with experience in bad faith claims because a liability judgment may result in severe punitive damages.
Third Party vs. First Party Litigation
First party litigation occurs when an insured sues their insurer directly. Third party litigation occurs when an insured is being sued by a third party. For example, if an individual was injured after colliding with a commercial vehicle, the injured person could file a personal injury claim against the company that owns that vehicle and its driver. That company has a commercial insurance policy that defends the lawsuit and provides indemnification.
At Due Doyle Fanning, LLP, we assist insurance companies with appraisals and appeals. Call to learn more.
For more information about our insurance defense practice, contact Due Doyle Fanning, LLP in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our goal is to provide clients with effective, efficient and responsive service.